Search for content in message boards

Family: Stagner

Replies: 2

Re: Family: Stagner

Posted: 9 Oct 2011 2:59AM GMT
Classification: Query
Yes. Rose Thorn Stagner is my aunt. And since I last posted my query, I have discovered quite a bit more (corrected) info about Eagle City, ID where my grandfather (sic) Frank Hall Stagner--William Everett Rhett---spent some time. His half-sister was Elizabeth (Betty) Hall who married William Stagner in Toston, MT around 1879, more or less. Betty, widowed around 1895 or so, lived most of her latter years in Spokane, WA. I found her grave in Spokane where she passed in 1930. I commissioned a head stone for her on behalf of our whole family named Stagner. But as you can see, Stagner was never our real name.

What is your interest with Rose Stagner? I am sorry, but I cannot place your name as a relative in the 'fold'. Perhaps your name has changed from one I would recognize through marriage?

Caution...Ancestry.com accepts information from ANY source and is not vetted for corrections. There is a load of false information about Frank Stagner, his wife (my grandmother) Agostina del Rosario, and others. There is a strange thread about my aunt Rose. True, she was a very noted movie star in the Philippines both before and after WW II. But after that, a Google search for her name comes up with some very strange replies. My aunt Rose passed away several years ago in the San Francisco area.

If you wish to contact me directly, and have a real interest and information about the Stagner-Rhett family, you can contact me at:

anjinsan1@gmail.com

Thanks,

Phil Garcia
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Philip Garcia 30 Apr 2006 4:24AM GMT 
Ccfrancis 9 Oct 2011 4:28AM GMT 
anjinsan11 9 Oct 2011 8:59AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions