Search for content in message boards

Fayette Place

Replies: 8

Re: Fayette Place

Posted: 6 Mar 2011 6:29PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Place, Espy
Thank you for all your hard work in my behalf. People who do genealogy are the nicest people - we all try to help each other. I really would like to read the rest of that article from the "Coeur d'Alene Diary." I would be happy to pay you for your time looking it up for me. We have a tiny library here (in NC) and I know they wouldn't be helpful in getting the book on library loan. I have some of the other info you sent - I even have a copy of the original request for the Civil War pension - Kate Place was an Espy - my husband's great, great side of the family. The info on line that Kate Espy died in British Columbia is in error and people keep perpetuating it. She died in Pennsylvania - where she came from originally. She apparently went back to PA while Fayette was in ID. I don't know if they split up or she went home to wait for him to return. And I haven't found any thing on the Place family to link them to the info you sent. Place is a more common name then I thought it was - also, try "googling" the Place name - you get all sorts of things with the word place in it!!! Thank you again for all your help.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
DebZavadil 27 Feb 2011 3:02PM GMT 
judyartley53 5 Mar 2011 3:19AM GMT 
DebZavadil 6 Mar 2011 2:16PM GMT 
RBestrom7380 5 Mar 2011 7:58AM GMT 
DebZavadil 6 Mar 2011 2:18PM GMT 
RBestrom7380 7 Mar 2011 1:12AM GMT 
DebZavadil 7 Mar 2011 1:29AM GMT 
RBestrom7380 9 Mar 2011 7:28AM GMT 
DebZavadil 9 Mar 2011 7:42PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic