Search for content in message boards

William, Raymond and Naomi Young

Replies: 2

William, Raymond and Naomi Young

Linda Mesetovic (View posts)
Posted: 11 Jul 2006 11:43AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Young
William Young is my mothers great uncle and I have found that he is buried in Forest, Coeur d'alene(according to death certificate) and that he lived in Nettleton Gulch before his death. He had a son Raymond Charles Young, wife Naomi and 4 children and I believe they ran a farm in Nettleton Gulch. Raymond in 1934 was working for a smeltering company and his wife and father were still living at the farm. William Young died July 14, 1934 and was buried July 16, 1934. I am trying to find anyone who can help me find a living relative or speak to someone in the above areas. I can not find who I might call to help.
I have found a burial for one of Raymond and Naomi's children, Clarence W. Young b. 1914 d. 1922 it states that he is buried in a farm burial in the vicinity of Rose Lake, not sure of location, but not in Rose Lake Cemetery. I am from Canada and I do not know where any of these towns/cities are.
Thanking you
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Linda Mesetovic 11 Jul 2006 5:43PM GMT 
libertybooks0... 24 Mar 2009 5:29AM GMT 
wberezan 24 Mar 2009 5:39PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions