Search for content in message boards

Harrisons of Fayette County

Replies: 5

Re: Harrisons of Fayette County

Posted: 4 Nov 2012 1:55PM GMT
Classification: Query
In response to Lodawick, Ludwick, or the many other spellings...I am a descended through his son, James Benjamin Harrison, then son William Andrew Harrison. Lodawick is my 5th Great Grandfather. I have two different obits for him, and can take him back to 1830 in Williamson County, Tennessee. From the information that I have found, he had 16 children and I mostly sure I can account for 15 of them. Information on Lodawick himself is sketchy to say the least. I don't believe he knew how old he actually was. Census records show a different birthdate just about every time I come across one. The two obits I have both state he was 94-95 yet his headstone reads 92 years.

William Andrew Harrison was born 6 Nov 1857 and d. 15 Feb 1922 in Fillmore, Montgomery County, Illinois. He married Sintha (also spelled Cynthia) Donaldson in 1878 in Montgomery County, Illinois. He is my ggg Grandfather.

I would Love to share any other information. I am fairly new to this and would really like to see if anyone else has any information I haven't come across yet. Thank you! Amber Harrison-Heistand
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Sherrie Harrison 1 Oct 2004 12:02AM GMT 
Clark Hickman 6 Oct 2004 3:09AM GMT 
Sherrie Harrison 7 Oct 2004 3:34AM GMT 
hartmannfamil... 22 Feb 2006 4:39AM GMT 
hartmannfamil... 22 Feb 2006 4:47AM GMT 
HorseKrazy85 4 Nov 2012 8:55PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions