Search for content in message boards

PAVEGLIO

Replies: 3

Re: PAVEGLIO

Posted: 28 Apr 2005 10:53AM GMT
Classification: Query
Dear Robert,
Do you know the name of your father's business in either Waukegan or Zion and the years he owned this business. I found a Tyrrasch and a Paveglio and a Texas connection on the following obituary:
Miss Barbara Anderson
September 21, 1924 - January 04, 2002
Barbara C. Anderson, of San Antonio, born September 21, 1924 in Brookline, Massachusetts, died Friday, January 4, 2002. She was a secretary for 52 years with Jefferson High School. Miss Anderson was also member of the King William Association and San Antonio Conservation Society. Preceded in death by her parents, Anita F. Tyrrasch and Judge Charles F. Anderson; and brother, Charles W. Anderson, Jr. She is survived by her cousins, Carol Paveglio, San Antonio, Harry Tyrrasch, Corpus Christi, TX and Barbara Newsom, New Braunfels; 2 nephews, Tom Anderson and Bob Anderson; 2 nieces, Nancy Schurr and Peggy Ortiz; 2nd cousins, Mrs. Gail Swearingen, San Antonio, Mr. Arthur Mayer, Austin, and numerous relatives. The following is the link where I found it along with a picture of the diseased.
http://porterloring.lifefiles.com/registryMain.php?i_memoria... ~ There is a guestbook at this site, where you could possible find some family members. Thre is a Carol Paveglio listed in the obituary being this woman's cousin. It's a long shot, but you never know.

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Robert Larremore 27 Feb 2005 4:44AM GMT 
jeaniologynut... 28 Apr 2005 4:53PM GMT 
Robert Larremore 2 May 2005 3:48AM GMT 
Jenewein 18 Sep 2012 5:19PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions