Search for content in message boards

LEONARD / GRIDER / ZIMMERMAN / KNIGHT

Replies: 13

LEONARD / GRIDER / ZIMMERMAN / KNIGHT

Posted: 20 Apr 1998 6:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 26 Jun 2001 5:19PM GMT
I am researching my mother's ancestors, and a great aunt, Mary "Grace" O'HAVER, who married Robert Lynn KNIGHT.

Robert was the son of James M. KNIGHT and Louisa Jane LEONARD.

Louisa's parents were Philip K. & Lucinda (GRIDER) LEONARD, who were married in Danville, Illinois in 1864.

Louisa's sisters, Mary Ann and Sarah Elizabeth "Sade" LEONARD married ZIMMERMAN brothers; James Madison and John Barnett ZIMMERMAN.

The Philip and Lucinda (GRIDER) LEONARD family had moved early in their marriage to Dent County, Missouri, near and in the farm communities of Salem, Lake Spring, Lecoma, and Rolla, Missouri.

Often during their marriage, Lucinda would go back to Vermilion county to visit family. Philip died and is buried in the Lake Spring Cemetery, in Dent County, Missouri. Lucinda died and is buried in the Mount Olive Cemetery, in Vermilion County, Illinois. At the time of her death, she was living with her daughter, Sarah ZIMMERMAN, in Penfield, Illinois.

Anyone who is related to these above mentioned families, I would be interested in hearing from you. I am interested very much in the KNIGHT family, as I would like to find out about the family of James M. KNIGHT, and his son, Robert Lynn KNIGHT.

These families lived in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Missouri.

Thanks!

Tom Spinali

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
thomasspinali 20 Apr 1998 12:00PM GMT 
MICHAEL FREELS 21 Apr 1998 12:00PM GMT 
PAMELALOOPER7... 17 Sep 2001 3:55AM GMT 
SusanAllison2... 26 Dec 1998 12:00PM GMT 
John Bure 14 Jun 2006 2:24AM GMT 
Edith "Edie" Sando 3 Sep 2006 1:46AM GMT 
John Henry Bure 3 Sep 2006 2:01AM GMT 
Edith "Edie" Sando 4 Sep 2006 5:06PM GMT 
John Henry Bure 3 Sep 2006 2:05AM GMT 
Edith "Edie" Sando 4 Sep 2006 5:07PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions