Search for content in message boards

Looking for information on Charles Rulo/Rouleau and wife, Mary

Replies: 2

Looking for information on Charles Rulo/Rouleau and wife, Mary

Posted: 5 Jul 2004 9:35PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Rulo, Rouleau, Rudeibuch, Watson, Whitney, Eveland, Lucy, Castle, Riopelle, DeLisle, Lacey, Taylor
I am looking for information on Charles Rulo/Rouleau and Mary Rudeibuch (sic). They are believed to have been married in approximately 1830 in Wayne County, MI. They moved to Allen County, IN before the 1850 census. They returned to Wayne County after the 1860 census and before the 1870 census.They had several children; Ann (married Ozial Watson); Mary (married James Whitney and Samuel Eveland); John (married Julia Ann Lucy) Susan (married Robert Castle); Annie (married Hyacinthe Riopelle); Emily (married Joseph DeLisle); Matilda (Tillie) (married William Lacey); Peter; Samuel; Joseph and Sarah (married Taylor).

I believe Charles died in Ecorse, MI and Mary died in Ft Wayne, IN. She is buried in IOOF cemetery DOD 4/11/1899.

This does not appear to be the same Charles Rouleau who married Maria Henry in Wayne County, MI in 1821.

I would be willing to share information with anyone who connects with this family.

Thank you.

Jim Strock
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
JimStrock 6 Jul 2004 3:35AM GMT 
s_c_family 31 Mar 2013 3:35AM GMT 
johngrate1735 20 Oct 2013 8:18PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions