Search for content in message boards

HELP NEEDED

Replies: 1

Re: HELP NEEDED

Posted: 8 Apr 2013 1:57PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Schlemmer Beerman
I stumbled upon on the Schlemmer Cemetary and am sure you know about it but wanted to send you the link just incase. http://www.acgsi.org/genweb/cemeteries/monroecem.asp#schlemm...
Flat Rock Evangelical Lutheran Cemetery
Rural cemetery located on west side near 15185 Morgan Road, between Hoagland and Rider Roads. Church was formerly in the Massillon Evangelical Lutheran Synod

Go to Mary Penrose DAR photosGoogle map DAR tombstone photos Find-A-Grave
Earliest date June 3, 1833. Well maintained. Not in use. The church book can be found at St. Mark Lutheran Church, Monroeville, IN. IN DNR Latitude 40.9475 Longitude 84.8242.

Also my Great great grandfather was Frederick Beerman born in 1799. You have him on your Beerman family tree along with his parents. You show him being married to Christine who we believe was to young to be Henrich's mother (13) so we were not sure from the ship records if Henrich's father was even Frederick, since he was listed above with his wife and son. Can you confirm that he had a son born in 1830 Henrich, as my great grandfather is Henry who you do not have listed. He is the youngest child and listed as baby on the ship. Born Feb 28th 1853. Some of his sons were William Henry Charles (Guy) my grandfather. Thanks for all your research. Paulette Beerman Rauner 615-819-0990
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Delores Kikuc... 1 Feb 2013 7:22PM GMT 
peachraune 8 Apr 2013 7:57PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions