Search for content in message boards

Robbins of Decatur County, Greensburg Indiana

Replies: 2

Robbins of Decatur County, Greensburg Indiana

Posted: 20 Jan 2013 6:06PM GMT
Classification: Query
Jonathan Robbins and Hulda Robbins (maiden name Cheek). One of their children, was Nancy. She married and Edward Trester in 1900 and had 3 children? Glen, Gerald and Esta.

She remarried in 1924 in Detroit Michigan, to my Grandfather, Harvey Russell. They had a son Earl - my Dad.

I am looking for information on her 3 kids. I have heard that her mother, would not let Nancy have them and took them away. I show Nancy living in Indianapolis around 1916 and her 1st husband, Edward Trester remarried and on his 2nd marriage certificate to a Cora he states he was not married before.

My father Earl (who died in 1990) I do not think he was aware that his mother, Nancy had married before and had 3 previous kids. We believe he found this out when Nancy died in Dec 1971 and the information was in her belongings.

Can anyone help me with this? I know Glen died in a 1918ish of the flu in the military; Esta I see on line that she died in 1976, and Gerald I do not know. I would love to find out what happened. And, does anyone have pictures of these kids?

Laura Russell email: laura@variantx.com
Nancy Robbins Russell was my grandmother. I only met her once.

Thank you
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Laura_Russell... 21 Jan 2013 1:06AM GMT 
ELLinSpain 22 Jan 2013 10:13AM GMT 
Laura_Russell... 22 Jan 2013 2:11PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic