Search for content in message boards

Brick Wall? Help please

Replies: 2

Brick Wall? Help please

Posted: 17 Jul 2012 11:47AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Hines Hinds Howard
I've found Martha Howard married Nelson Hines in Fayette County Virginia in January 1824 They had a son John Hinds born in October 1824 also in kentucky but i havent found birth information I have no information on Martha Howard other than the marriage record in Fayette and although she is not named she is apparently with nelson and their son in the Fountain County, Indiana 1830 census she was between the ages of 15 and 20 on that census so she would have been only 14 or 15 at the time of her marriage. I haven't been able to locate a death record for the elusive Martha and have searched in fountain and vermillion county indiana and also in kentucky her death would have happened between the 1830 census and Nelson's marriage to Matilda Henthorn in Vermillion county Indiana in 1836 I think she must have died because their son John remained with Nelson. Of course it is simply possible that being so young she simply abandoned her child and the marriage I just dont know. If anyone can help solve the mystery of Martha Howard Hinds Hines please please help
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
deniseweinber... 17 Jul 2012 5:47PM GMT 
perl47 12 Sep 2012 12:42AM GMT 
deniseweinber... 9 Oct 2012 6:55PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions