Search for content in message boards

Christopher Sears

Replies: 3

Re: Christopher Sears

Posted: 2 Nov 2013 7:40PM GMT
Classification: Query
Sure, I've recently done research on my family and created a tree on geni.com. I happended to get this board on the Sears family while doing a search on Google. Christopher and Lydia Jeanette Sears were the parents of Maria Sears Campbell who married Greenleaf Campbell. Greenleaf and Maria Campbell were the parents of Flora Campbell Jay. Flora married Volney Jay and they are the parents of my Uncle Everett Jay, my Aunt Louise Jay Said, and my grandmother Lois Jay Wilson (Louise and Lois were fraternal twins). Lois Jay married my grandfather Ward Wilson, and they were the parents of my Aunt Verda Jackson (deceased) and my father, Jay Wilson. This line of family (accept Sears) were born in Grant County, Indiana. My dad moved to Wisconsin in 1969, and my parents live in Manitowoc. My dad married my mother, Annina Cotrone (yes, Italian), and they had 3 children. My sister, Jena Lawson, me, Janette Shoemaker, and my brother Jon Wilson. I currently live in Verona, WI with my husband and family. I was born 1968. My Grandmother use to have a photo of the Sears grandparents hanging on her wall.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
gedteacher90 23 Dec 2000 12:00PM GMT 
Janette Wilso... 2 Nov 2013 5:44PM GMT 
gedteacher90 2 Nov 2013 11:12PM GMT 
Janette Wilso... 3 Nov 2013 1:40AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions