Search for content in message boards

Need obits, please?

Replies: 7

Re: Need obits, please?

Posted: 24 Aug 2012 9:17AM GMT
Classification: Query
This is the obit from the funeral home:

Funeral Services for Rosemary Jellison

Rosemary Jellison, age 88, a resident of Portland, passed away on Tuesday, August 17, 2010, at Persimmon Ridge of Portland.
Rosemary was born on January 17, 1922, in Jay County, Indiana, the daughter of Leslie O. and Ethel (Brubaker) Taylor. Rosemary was a member of the Gospel Lighthouse Church in Portland and was involved in many functions of the church including playing the piano for over 50 years and Kiddie Kollege Day Care. Rosemary formerly worked at Balistran in Portland, This Ole’ House Restaurant on North Meridian Street in Portland as a cook and Community Care West (Persimmon Ridge) as a cook. She married Armond Jellison on October 17, 1942.

Survivors include:
Her husband of 67 years: Armond Jellison – Portland, Indiana

3 sons: Reverend Wendell Jellison – Greenfield, Tennessee
Terry Jellison – Portland, Indiana
Pastor Phill Jellison (wife Ronda) – Portland, Indiana

14 grandchildren and 16 great-grandchildren

Visitation for Rosemary Jellison will be held on Thursday from 4-8 p.m. in the Portland Chapel of the Williamson and Spencer Funeral Home.

Funeral services for Rosemary Jellison will be held on Friday at 10 a.m. in the Portland Chapel of the Williamson and Spencer Funeral Home. Burial will follow in the Claycomb Cemetery, southwest of Portland.

Memorials may be directed towards the Gospel Light House Church Restoration or the family of Rosemary Jellison.

For some reason, I can't access the Commercial Review Obit., but it is basically the same as the above.

I'm sorry I had to do this in so many different post'. Hope this helps. I would love to further communicate (privately) as I have little history on the Counterman - Brubaker side. I don't always check my e-mail like I should but, further inquiry...prestjelly@hotmail.com... I'm trying to do better with that and some days I do, others not so much. Until later, Ronda
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
MargeCounterm... 21 Sep 2011 2:51PM GMT 
FL306 17 Oct 2011 5:41AM GMT 
kathselman 24 Aug 2012 2:19PM GMT 
kathselman 24 Aug 2012 2:45PM GMT 
kathselman 24 Aug 2012 2:55PM GMT 
kathselman 24 Aug 2012 3:00PM GMT 
MargeCounterm... 24 Aug 2012 11:52PM GMT 
kathselman 24 Aug 2012 3:17PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions