Search for content in message boards

George W. Baxter

Replies: 12

Re: George W. Baxter

Posted: 21 Jan 2013 12:20PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 21 Jan 2013 12:24PM GMT
Surnames: Baxter
Hi! I have not been on these boards in awhile, but I will help you all I can. First did you know George was married 2 times. His 1st wife was Missouri Ann Wainscott and they had 11 children, William H, Minnie S., Mary F., John L., Clara Eva, Lafayette, George, Della Florence, Orb Owen, Nellie Mae and Curtis G.

The second family (which is where your G. Grandfather is from) 2nd wife Della G. Workman, they had 5 children, Dorsie Paul, Roy Roscoe (My family), Chester Dale (your G Grandfather) and his twin sister Daisy G. and finally Carl.

Our Great Grandfather George and his wifes started in Jefferson Co., In. They were from around the China Area and near the Ripley Co. Line. If you look up the Baxter Family on Ancestry.com look for user dphelps8210, that will be my file and you will be able to find out some more information, also I believe I have a picture of George Wallace Baxter on their if not I will add it.

Also George is the only child of George and Pridilla Baxter. Pridilla remarried to Nathaniel Brown after George failed to come back from a trip to town he had made. George never got to see his son, he died before George Wallis was born.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Risikio 14 Apr 2009 4:38PM GMT 
kimberhart 1 Mar 2012 8:27PM GMT 
DPhelps8210 21 Jan 2013 7:20PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic