Search for content in message boards

NATHAN R. GLOVER (African American)

Replies: 1

NATHAN R. GLOVER (African American)

Posted: 15 Nov 2012 3:51PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: GLOVER, WOODWARD, HERNDON, HEWLETT, MOORE
Hi,
I am looking for information on my grandfather Nathan R. GLOVER 1904-1965. Born in Augusta GA. Died in Gary IN.he also lived in Chicago IL and Pittsburgh PA.

He was an attorney and a Judge in the Lake County Superior Court.

He was a member of Omega Psi Phi fraternity. I think he pledged at Ohio State University. I am not sure what college or law school he graduated from.

He married three times and had three sons.
1. Cora Betts Woodward Glover. divorced 1947. (Nathan R. Glover Jr.-son) This wedding was apparently a big deal in Atlanta at the time because Cora was somehow connected to the Herndon family. I would love to have a copy of the article. I am pretty sure it was printed in the Atlanta Daily World.
2. Gloria Hewlett Glover. My grandmother. m1947-1955. (Charles Hewlett Glover-son)
3. Myrtle Moore Glover. m1960-1963. (Kenneth Diamond Glover-son)

I am trying to track down any information about him. His father was Charlie GLOVER from SC. His mother was Nancy or Nicie/Nicey GLOVER. Not sure of her maiden name. She may have come from GA. I think his paternal grandfather (Wade GLOVER?) was from SC.

I would also really love a picture of Nathan R. Glover.

Thanks!!!!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
glovercab 15 Nov 2012 10:51PM GMT 
Ka4634 16 Nov 2012 2:13PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions