Search for content in message boards

PARTHUN

Replies: 2

Re: PARTHUN

PARTHUN,WAYNE (View posts)
Posted: 24 Aug 2003 11:52PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi:

I am the grandson of George Parthun who lived in Chicago and eventually moved to Cicero, IL. He had two sons, Russell and Earle. Earle Henry Theodore Parthun was my father who died in April of 1980. Russell Edward Andrew Parthun is my Uncle and has never married. He will be 86 years of age this October.
My father married Adeline Mary Graves and had three children. The first was Armella who married Joesph Kalivoda and had two daughers, Victoria Lynn and Deborah Ann. Both of her daughters are married. Armella died in the early '70's. I was the second child born in 1938. I am Wayne Earle Parthun and never married but I have two adopted sons, Christopher Jason Waters (now with his website - JasonWaters.com) who is an actor living in Los Angeles, California. My second son Marty Lee Swiderek lives with me in Berwyn, Il. Both of my sons where born in 1967 in Antoich, Ill. The third child is Lois who married Dennis Zita (recently deceased) and had two sons - Daniel and Christopher. She has remarried and lives with her husband, Forrest Rank, in McMillian Michigan.
If my memory serves me right Harry Parthun moved to LaPorte, IN and had 2 sons by his first marriage, Richard and Harry, Jr.. After his first wife died he remarried a women named Sophia. Both Richard and Harry, Jr. have died but Jr. had three sons, one lives in Kalamazoo, MI, one lives somewhere in North Carolina, and David may still live somewhere in Indiana.

I would be most happy to corrspond with you. I will be in Budigen, Germany in November.

Wayne
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Lauren Parthun 5 Mar 1998 12:00PM GMT 
PARTHUN,WAYNE 25 Aug 2003 5:52AM GMT 
jemuk 15 Sep 2004 5:06PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions