Search for content in message boards

Lucinda (Snyder) Nitcher- Marshall Co. Indiana

Replies: 20

Re: Lucinda (Snyder) Nitcher- Marshall Co. Indiana

Nancy Justiss (View posts)
Posted: 8 Jul 2005 6:12AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Nitcher-King, Knapp-Stowell, Sparks-Snyder
Thank you for letting me know where Lucinda is buried. I have Stuart's in my books, though I seem to have a different connection for them. My grandmother, Martha Nitcher-King & her daughter, Florence compiled family data sometime before it was passed on to me in 1979. Most of the info was scribbled on scraps of paper w/ a few typed peices & only a couple of full pages of info. All of which was stuffed into a lg. envelope when I received it. Took me about 6 mo's to sort through everything & put it in some sort of order. I've found, however, that I misplaced relatives before & may have done so again with the Stuart's. The children I have for George & Lucinda are: Anna, Mary (yours ?), John, George Jr, Lucinda Eleanor, Simon, Clarissa Frances, Solomon, Thomas Adam (my g.granddad) & Emiline. The Stuart's I have I thought were connected to George Jr. & Mary C. Brown-Nitcher, through their daughter, Martha B. I found a Mary Nitcher (whom I thought was Martha B.) m. 5 Apr 1866 to John L. Stewart in Marshall Co, IN. I have Sadie, Addie, Clara, Rosa & Gertrude as the children. The only clue to the next generation is a notation on the back of a photo that indicates Sadie's married name as Diment. Spelling may be off as the notation was in pencil & very faded. I have a couple of pictures of Gertrude & a group one of the 5 girls, spouces & children w/ Mary Stuart. Let me know if any of this co-incides with your data as I may need to change my Stuart link. You can write me at the yahoo address or our main one at jpjustiss2@alltel.net. Thanks again, Nancy Justiss
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
jmlmichiana 21 Apr 2004 5:44PM GMT 
Nancy Justiss 5 Jul 2005 7:12PM GMT 
jmlmichiana 7 Jul 2005 8:11AM GMT 
jmlmichiana 7 Jul 2005 8:28AM GMT 
Nancy Justiss 8 Jul 2005 12:12PM GMT 
eyeseekdeadpe... 2 Feb 2006 7:10AM GMT 
945741 18 Dec 2006 4:48AM GMT 
eyeseekdeadpe... 18 Dec 2006 6:28AM GMT 
j_nitcher 8 Jun 2007 1:21PM GMT 
945741 9 Jun 2007 12:31AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions