Search for content in message boards

Kirkley, Asa

Replies: 7

Re: Kirkley, Asa

Posted: 18 Jul 2013 12:22PM GMT
Classification: Query
I have kept in touch with Sue Zobbe over the years. My mom thought Asa came to Marshall Co but she was wrong. Asa lived with daughter Elizabeth and family in Hancock Co. He died in 1864 and I think is buried somewhere in Hancock Co. Elizabeth and family moved to Ralls Co MO and she is buried in Lick Creek Cemetery. Daughter Belinda is buried at Mt. Lebanon Cemetery south of Greefield. Daughter Nancy is buried at Beech Grove Cemetery in Carroll Co. Son William is buried at Kelsey Cemetery south of Ft. Wayne. Son John(my gggrandfather) is buried at Stewart Cemetery in Adams Co IL. Asa had another daughter Sarah that I have no info on. Asa had a second wife Elizabeth Alexander. He fathered two daughters with her, Sarah and Mary. Mary is buried in Park Cemetery in Hancock Co and Sarah is buried in Sugar Creek Methodist Cemetery in Shelby Co. I also have info on Asa's siblings, who they married and where they are buried. Asa's first wife was Nancy Hurley. I believe she died in Hancock Co and is buried there somewhere.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
SueZobbe 5 Nov 1999 12:00PM GMT 
stelladonalds... 17 Nov 2001 3:15AM GMT 
SuZobbe 17 Nov 2001 2:07PM GMT 
stella 17 Nov 2001 5:58PM GMT 
StellaKirkley... 6 Jan 2002 11:21PM GMT 
SuZobbe 3 Aug 2003 5:30PM GMT 
SuZobbe 4 Feb 2005 8:01PM GMT 
wkirkley7 18 Jul 2013 6:22PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions