Samuel CROUCH 1797 MD-1855IN marries 25 Oct 1846 Orange Co., IN Adeline PICKENS b. 1829 IN
I am having a Dickens of a time finding these two peoples parents. Any help would be appreciated.
1) After Samuel dies Adeline remarries 1870 to George Huffstetter HON as his second wife. He is buried with his first wife Elizabeth Betsey BURRELL HON.
2) Adeline had a brother, Gideon, that was retarded, b. 1826 IN. They both state (1880 census) parents born SC. Gideon is living with Wm and Caroline MCCLAIN @ Paoli 1850 census, 1860 living with Lewis TUNGATE family @ Paoli, and 1880 living with sister Adeline as well as Adeline's sons George and Isaac CROUCH.
3) There is a Levi PICKENS, Lawrence Co., IN 1830 census with a dau under 5. There is also a Levi PICKENS, b early 1830's in Civil War from Lawrence Co, IN.
4)Samuel is buried in Worrell Cemetery, Orange, IN where only 20 ppl are buried all Worrell or Baker family, except Samuel CROUCH, 2 children Annie and Levica PICKENS, and Meredeth TUNGATE 1790-1842.
5) Isaac CROUCH, son of Samuel and Adeline, marries Mary Susan TUNGATE in 1894, dau of William and Keziah SALLEE TUNGATE.
6) There is a Nathan Crouch in Putnam Co, IN b. Cecil Co, MD who many researchers show a s Samuel's brother. Possible?