Search for content in message boards

ATTENTION ALL WILLIAMS RESEARCHERS

Replies: 1

ATTENTION ALL WILLIAMS RESEARCHERS

Posted: 31 Jan 2004 6:52PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 4 Nov 2006 1:17AM GMT
If you have a Williams from Posey County that moved from Kentucky and you give me names and where they came from? I am trying to find out who my gr gr gr gr gr grandfather's parents where and I thought perhaps someone can give me some insight into this. His name was Jesse many people post his name as JESSE LEWIS WILLIAMS but I have found NO DOCUMENTATION that his middle name was in fact Lewis at all. The only possible clue is that he was friends with Gillison Price who married a Mary "Polly" Williams. I know there are other Williams family members who were also related to Calvin/Colvin's as well. They all came from the same area in KY. How many Williams families could have lived in Posey that came from KY in between the years 1817 and 1819? Not many I would think unless they were all somehow related, that is the fact that I am trying to prove and then I should be able to find his parents and get documented proof of it.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
kristen44012 1 Feb 2004 1:52AM GMT 
Steve Malone 18 Jan 2013 7:47PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions