Search for content in message boards

Criminal court records from Posey County, IN

Replies: 0

Criminal court records from Posey County, IN

Posted: 16 Apr 2013 9:50AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Aldrich, Hutchinson, Langford
Dennis Aldrich, Sr born c 1800 in IN, is my great-great grandfather. He was married to Anna Hutchinson born March 30, 1803 and died August 23, 1890 Saunemin, Livingston, IL. They had four children, a daughter Semira, born October 12, 1822 in IN and died August 23, 1899 in Princeton, Gibson, IN; a second daughter Lee born January 7. 1825 in IN ; my grandfather Greene born Dec 6 1827 in Armstrong, Vanderburgh, IN and died October 24, 1908 in Belmont, Nye, NV; and a son Dennis Aldrich, JR born November 10, 1830 in IN. Dennis Sr is listed as a defendant in a court case in Posey county in 1828 for assault and battery. I can't find any record of the outcome of the case or when he died. He disappears following the 1830 census. His wife marries a William Langford July 17, 1835 in Armstrong, Vanderburgh, IN and one of their sons, George Washington Langford marries and names one of his sons Dennis Aldrich Langford, which leads me to believe that Dennis Sr must have died as opposed to he and Anna divorcing. Any help would be greatly appreciated as to Dennis' fate.

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions