Search for content in message boards

Mace, Grable, McCollough connection

Replies: 0

Mace, Grable, McCollough connection

Posted: 22 Feb 2013 5:51AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Mace, Grable, McCollough
I'm hoping someone can help me here.

Malinda Ann Mace, born Oct 1837 Tennessee (parents unknown), married Lenox (Wesley?) Grable (1838-1871) April 30, 1857 in Clay county, Indiana. Malinda then married Frances (Marion?) McCollough March 20, 1873 in Putnam county, Indiana. It is Malinda's second marriage to Frank that interests me. Malinda was Frank's second wife. His first wife was Amanda Isabel Mace, born Jan 15 1836 in Putnam county and died Feb 7 1872 in the same place. Since both woman are of the same maiden name, I'm hoping for a connection. I know Amanda's parents are Nicholas Mace born Tennessee and Isabella Brown. I have looked into Nicholas' and Isabella's other children and either my research is wrong or Malinda couldn't possibly be Isabella's sister. Anyone know if Bella and Malinda might be cousins? I know at least 2 branches of Mace's, brother Nicholas and Isaac, moved from their birth state of Tennessee and settled in Indiana. They both resided or married in Clay and Putnam counties. Any help on making this connection and possibly finding Malinda's (My line) parents would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions