Search for content in message boards

Wilson/Bailey/Krebs

Replies: 3

Re: Bailey/Wilson/Krebs

Posted: 10 Jan 2013 5:35PM GMT
Classification: Query
Eva,
We have been in touch many years ago. I am still working on genealogy, but it has been quite awhile since I have done anything on the Bailey/Wilson/Krebs lines. I do not have copies of the handwritten pages concerning Ephraim. I visited the Wilson cemetery in 1996, but didn't get to spend much time at the local historical society. I think the historical society in Ripley County has these, but I am not sure they in a condition to be copied. I don't have a copy of Ephraim's pension papers either, just the info others have shared with me. Have you contacted them? I wish I could be more helpful. I kind of reached a dead-end on Ephraim, and moved on to other lines. I was never able to locate his parents. I have a new e-mail address: bdean70020@gmail.com My computer crashed several years ago, and I lost a good bit of my e-mail. Please stay in touch. If I find anything new, I will send it on. I have been stalled on this line for quite awhile, but I stumble across new info on Ancestry all the time.
Barbara
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
bduckworthdea... 16 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT 
Glida Bothwell 26 Dec 1999 12:00PM GMT 
eroyal2 10 Jan 2013 7:43PM GMT 
bduckworthdea... 11 Jan 2013 12:35AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic