Search for content in message boards

Edward Fogarty and wife Catherine

Replies: 6

Re: Edward Fogarty and wife Catherine

Posted: 29 Dec 2012 12:55PM GMT
Classification: Query
Are you by any chance a descendent of William and Bridget Roach (Roche) or their children Martin, Bridget, Lizzie, Patrick and William? William and Bridget were in my 2nd GGP circle of friends witnessing baptisms at sacred heart church, Notre Dame. I don't know if they knew them before they came to SOuth Bend, like they did the McNulty's and Frains, but I plan to do a page on them on my website and trace them just the same in the event they did. I have obits, a will, city directory info and census records, etc on them. I believe my 2nd and 3rd GGP came from somewhere between Kiltimagh, Mayo and Ballaghaderreen, COunty Roscommon and am analyzing all microfilm covering that area. I have gone through the Kiltimagh (926012) and Bohola (1279230), Mayo films. My primary focus are Brennan/Corcoran/Coffee/Gahagan but those records include all surnames they married as well...I also tried to jot down the basics of all Roach records I came across (though not as complete. In the Kiltimagh film I documented a Thomas Roach/Mary Costelloe married in 1834; Dominicus Roach/Brigida Mulroy in 1835; Michael Roache/Honor Murphy in 1859; Thomas Roach/Briget Corcoran the same year etc., please feel free to contact me re: Roaches I might have captured in those films on my website email
passthemayo2@gmail.com
I would love to hear more about your Fogerty, the Tinker from South Bend! I plan to try to trace more of the South Bend Irish famlies to see if they shared any common migration trails.
Jill Dale
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
roach50 28 Dec 2012 4:10AM GMT 
JillDale59 28 Dec 2012 2:17PM GMT 
roach50 28 Dec 2012 8:15PM GMT 
JillDale59 29 Dec 2012 7:55PM GMT 
@@irvm3@juno.... 22 Jan 2013 1:18PM GMT 
JillDale59 23 Jan 2013 1:47PM GMT 
roach50 23 Jan 2013 2:40PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions