Search for content in message boards

Raines Family

Replies: 4

Raines Family

Dave Raines (View posts)
Posted: 19 Sep 2006 2:27AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Raines
My name is William David Raines. I remember weekends spent at my grand parents home Sullivan County. My grandfather was William Edgar Raines b: Nov 9, 1877 in Sullivan County. He married my Grandmother, Ida Belle Naglebaugh in Sullivan County, April 10, 1897. I know his father was William A Raines b: Jan 11, 1832 in Sullivan County. He married Mary Ellen Davis Dec 12, 1864. This is where things get fuzzy. I think the “A” stands for Allen. I think his father was James Raines, married to Elizabeth Hall. There is a possibility the parents of William A Raines Is William Raines, married to Jane Edwards. The third possibility I have looked at is William A Raines’ parents were William Pendleton Raines from Mercer County, KY, he was married to Margaret Dampster.
Hoping someone direct me to a person or group that can look into the parents of William A? I would appreciate any and all info that can be dug up. I have photos of the headstones for my grandfather and great grandfather. Also I have a picture of Mary Ellen Davis Raines.
Thank you,
Dave Raines
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Dave Raines 19 Sep 2006 8:27AM GMT 
KenReed 19 Sep 2006 12:01PM GMT 
Dave Raines 20 Sep 2006 8:55AM GMT 
crites8824 31 May 2013 12:14PM GMT 
Dave Raines 22 Sep 2006 2:40AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions