Search for content in message boards

Daniel Fosher Family

Replies: 1

Re: Daniel Fosher Family

Posted: 20 May 2012 9:45AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: HALE, FOSHER
hello friends and cousins. re daniel fosher/foshier/fascher. he was a hessian conscript who deserted and fought on the american side. b5/12/1762, d 8/4/1849. he was part of my hale/fosher family group that left virginia and migrated to ohio and indiana after the war of 1812. there were several errors in the original posting. I have an autobiography of my ancestor john hale b 1825. daniel fosher was the father in law of john hale b 1793,not david hale. daniel foshier was the father of mary/polly fosher who married john hale b 1793. she died and the children were taken to live with their grandfather at richmond indiana. they were salome, daniel, david and judy. john hale 2nd wife was asenaath searl, daughter of elisha searl, mother of john hale b 1825, who was the writer. daniel fosher was a hero, doctor, founding member of the 4 mile church of the brethren, many records of this church exist. he also was a member of the underground railroad. he was a man to be proud of. so I am not directly descended dna wise but proud to be part of his family. sara crystal, scrapbasket@earthlink.net
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
judyw0113 29 Jan 2007 7:31PM GMT 
scrapbasket 20 May 2012 3:45PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic