Search for content in message boards

LOOKING FOR INFO ON HOBSONS OF INDIANA

Replies: 5

LOOKING FOR INFO ON HOBSONS OF INDIANA

Posted: 4 Sep 2003 4:38AM GMT
Classification: Query
Need help. I went to the health dept. and got my grandfathers death cert. it says that his father is William Hobson and his mother is Maude Flick Hobson. My grandfather was Ernest Hobson born in French Lick, Ind in Dec 1906 and he died in a train accident in Marion Co, in Oct 1942. My problem is that I cant find anything on his parents. I think they lived around Bedford, Ind, I have a great aunt on my grandmothers side that still lives there and she recalls Maude having the last name of Nugin (spelling ?? ) I found a Maude Hobson buried at Knott Cemetery in Lawrence cty but I'm not sure if this is the Maude that I am looking for. I cant find anything on William that is definite. What I have found so far is very conflicting. Also cant find a marriage record for Ernest Hobson, he was married to Jesse Oliver around 1931( my grandparents) she is in the 1930 census as still living at home in Bedford. one of my uncles was born around 1934, so the marriage should have been in between that time period. Any help would be appreciated in finding more info on them.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
cvollmer_1 4 Sep 2003 10:38AM GMT 
kdsprunger 9 Sep 2003 8:50PM GMT 
mary wolf 7 Oct 2003 2:09PM GMT 
mary wolf 7 Oct 2003 2:13PM GMT 
PDye7740 10 Aug 2004 1:37PM GMT 
juahobson 12 Sep 2012 11:45PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic