Search for content in message boards

Bonar Family Geneology

Replies: 1

Bonar Family Geneology

Posted: 27 Jul 2002 7:43PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 26 Jun 2003 9:40PM GMT
Hi Donna: While surfing the net, I came across your message pertaining to the Bonar family and a woman named Olive W. Born in Missouri. It's possible that my husband's grandmother(late) may have been related to her. Check your informaion and see if you come up with these names. Her Parents were Ellie Eddy(Irish Decent) and Albert Arnold Bonar (Scottish Decent) Thet had 11 children. Ira Warren Bonar, Gale Robert Bonar, Henry Luther Bonar, Ernest Clyde Bonar, William Thomas Bonar, Jess Maywood Bonar, Charles Forest Bonar, Theodore Howard Bonar, Arabella Olive Bonar Hillferding(my husbands grandmother) who was born on 4/20/1905 died 2/17/1999. Arabella was born in Jackson County Missouri. She did not know where her mother got her name and I wonder if she and this Olive W. are related somehow. The other two daughters were Goldie Gladys Bonar, And Estella Mae Bonar. All of these people are now deceased. It would be interesting to know if there is a connection between these late people. Please contact me at hilferding1@comcast.net Inquiring minds want to know. Thank You !!! Charlotte Hilferding
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
CharlotteHilf... 28 Jul 2002 1:43AM GMT 
SandyShelton6... 23 Oct 2012 2:28AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic