Search for content in message boards

Minnie Mae Hall (?)

Replies: 2

Minnie Mae Hall (?)

sarah williams (View posts)
Posted: 23 Feb 2004 6:35AM GMT
Classification: Query
I am seeking the birth records of Minnie Mae/May Hall b. 11/14/1892 in Kansas, possibly Hutchinson, Reno Co., Kansas. Parebts are William M. Hall and Mary E. Hall. On her marriage application dated 1907 (Kay Co., Oklahoma) it states she resides in Silverdale, Kansas. There is a story in the family that William and Mary Hall are not her real parents. That her family left her with them in Hominy, Oklahoma and went on. They never came back to get her.This family lived in Kansas and Oklahoma. I am trying to prove/disprove this story. I do not know where her 'real' family was going. There was always a rumor about her not being their real daughter. Minnie's daughter wrote my grandmother and told her that Minnie told her the above story. Minnie had seizures, so this could be the reason she was left behind. Also, after she married, she was living in Hominy, Oklahoma. Some Indian agents, tribe unknown, came to the house and told her she had land and rights. Her husband, Earnest Gregory (changed last name to Rhoads after marrying) ran them off. He often said if he had known she was a, derogatory word, he never would have married her. Because of her seizures, he called her Crazy. Can anyone help me? I have pic's and other info. Thanx! Sarah
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
sarah williams 23 Feb 2004 1:35PM GMT 
kristen_rhoad... 21 Jul 2012 2:07PM GMT 
cristycundiff 14 Sep 2012 5:46PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions