Search for content in message boards

Joseph Labin Leonard died 1973

Replies: 0

Joseph Labin Leonard died 1973

Posted: 8 Apr 2013 8:04AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Leonard, Hornbeek, Beaver
I need help in trying to locate the family of Joseph Labin Leonard born May 10, 1908 Wichita died Oct. 10, 1973 in Brownfield, Terry Co Texas who is buried in the Maple Grove Cemetery Section F, Lot 38, Grave 1. His father Joseph is buried in Grave 2. Joseph's wife name was Jane and in 1940 they were living in Oklahoma City and had a daughter Delores H Leonard age 10 mos. At the time of Joseph's death they lived at 2569 South Mead, Wichita. Joseph's parents were Joseph Leonard and Daisy Hornbeek. Daisy was from Cowley Co Ks and Joseph b Indiana. Daisy may have married Arthur George Maurer who is also buried in Maple Grove Cemetery and died in 1959. Daisy's parents were George Francis Hornbeek and Mary Elizabeth Beaver

I can't find that Jane is buried with Joseph so she possibly remarried. I am trying to determine Jane's maiden name. In 1935 she was living in Memphis, Tenn and was born around 1908 in Louisiana.

I'm hoping to get an obituary which will give me the names of the survivors or if someone may have known Delores, Jane, or Joseph.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks
Carolyn Whitaker

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions