Search for content in message boards

Herman Heitman

Replies: 3

Re: Herman Heitman

Posted: 14 Dec 2013 6:56PM GMT
Classification: Query
Mike, as I said in my previous email, Eleanor Adelaide (Pardun) Fetters was my great grandmother. Since your name is Pardun I assume you are related to her. Here is what I know about Eleanor, she was married to Louis Napoleon Fetters April, 1878 in Farmington, Iiiinois. He was 24 and she was 23. They left Illinois in 1885 and traveled to Kansas in a covered wagon arriving in South Haven, Kansas August 1880. Eleanor in the Wellington Monito-Press was reproted to have filed divorce proceedings against Louis March 14, 1895. They were living together during the 1900 census and th4eir daughter Tacy was born Dec 1898 wo they obviously reconciled thier domestic problems for a while. But on July 10, 1902 the Wellington Monitor-Press reproted the divorce of Ella and Louis on the basis of Cruelty.Eleanor married Herman Heitman on March 23, 1901in South Haven. No divorce records have been fourn for Ella and Herman; however, it is known Ella later had to have married A.J. Smith but was divorced from him when she died in 1922. Ella's daughter Lulu Belle Wycoff got me working on genealogy and never mentioned the divorce nor did my grandfather Louis Floyd Fetters. Can you fill in any of the blanks on Eleanor's life for me. Thanks Jerry Fetters-Houston, Texas
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Jerry_Fetters 29 Sep 2008 9:13PM GMT 
mike pardun 11 Dec 2013 7:31PM GMT 
jkfetters 15 Dec 2013 1:56AM GMT 
mike pardun 15 Dec 2013 7:37PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic