Search for content in message boards

St. Clare Catholic Church-Colesburg, KY

Replies: 13

Re: St. Clare Catholic Church-Colesburg, KY

Posted: 14 Nov 2012 9:06PM GMT
Classification: Query
Somedays I just have to shut this down. It go's in circle's. My mom is 93 and her maiden name was Padgett, so some of the stuff she can help me with other's not so much. Seems they came from Indiana, moved to Kentucky and then into South East Missouri. Mom's dad was Chares Dewey Padgett (his mom was not married when he was born) his mother was Allie Viola Pagett her parents were George Washington Padgett and Susan Catherine Burnett. Their is a book about G.W.Padgett it's called A Robberty on the Iron Mountain Railroad. by Joe Hipp. We grew up hearing stories about bank robberies and being Indian, just thought my grandpa was windy. But it appears that is true. Still searching for their land allotment. Found one yesterday shows a George Padgett with a Dawnes #. And found more family on 1890 Oklahoma Territory census. I'm sure we're related but just how not sure. Families had so many children. I have a Sarah Ann Padgett but it shows she was from Indian and have not worked on it very long. If you live in that area, the church is a great source for that information.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Sharon Jones 21 Aug 2012 3:25AM GMT 
Christopher P... 15 Nov 2012 3:02AM GMT 
Sharon Jones 15 Nov 2012 4:06AM GMT 
Christopher P... 15 Nov 2012 4:37AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic