Search for content in message boards

Barren Co Researchers - Welcome to Green Co Book Fair

Replies: 0

Barren Co Researchers - Welcome to Green Co Book Fair

Posted: 15 Oct 2013 3:44PM GMT
Classification: Query
The Green County Genealogical Society will host their annual genealogical book fair on November 9, 2013 from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. CST at the new Greensburg Fire Dept. on Industrial Drive in Greensburg, KY. Many counties and historical and genealogical
societies will be represented. Come and join us for a fun day.

I've been able to participate in this book fair all but a couple of years and really look forward to it. Well attended by many historical societies and individuals, I can guarantee that you will enjoy yourself here.

For those of you who have attended in previous years, the location has changed. The Greensburg Fire Department is again providing space, but they moved. Go one more block past where the fire department used to be at the junction of Hwy. 61 & 68 and go to the next stoplight
which is Industrial Drive (61 Bypass). Turn right and you will see the fire department on your left. It's across from a Fred's and the Farm Bureau Building. Coming from Campbellsville, come in Hwy 68 and turn left at the stop light on Industrial Drive (61 bypass). If you're coming in from another direction I can't help - you're on your own!!!

I'm looking forward to seeing you there! Sandi

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions