Search for content in message boards

Dillard Brock, Martha May Saylor and thier children...

Replies: 8

Re: Dillard Brock, Martha May Saylor and thier children...

Posted: 10 Aug 2013 1:23PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Johnson, Burns, Davis, Fulks,Hoskins, Collett, Miller, so many more
this is sad to me since I live in Cincinnati and my gr grandmother was Martha J Johnson older sister of Betty Johnson Helton the mother of Nettie Helton Brock who lived in Clermont County Ohio. Martha J Johnson, her aunt lived in Butler Co. Ohio until her death in 1949 and there are so many Bell/Harlan/Knox families that are connected to those of us who live in the Cincinnati area and we have never even met. So many of our ancestors came to Ohio for work and a lot of them stayed. My own grandmother was Laura Davis, daughter of Martha Jane Johnson and James Davis. I see all of these death dates and realize these cousins either just passed when I had started doing genealogy or that they are still living. It would be great to be able to have a page for S.E. Ky families that had moved to Ohio because there are so many of us who descend from the areas of Ky and never had a chance to know each other. Just to name a couple; Josie Collett who was married to David Johnson, brother of Betty Johnson and Martha J Johnson and the children of Josie and David. I know of at least one of the older sons of James Edward Johnson and his first wife Nancy Brock who also moved to Warren Co. Ohio. For all who are close to Cinti and have ancestors from S.E. Ky we all need to meet or at least correspond and hopefully even meet some relatives we never even knew we had; before it is too late for the rest of us too and we will be saying then what I am saying now; so close but yet so far we all are to each other and maybe answers to some questions.
Sincerely
RJ
please email through ancestry if interested at all or if you live close to the Cinti area or know of any relatives that may live here.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
lostintenn 3 Sep 2004 10:50PM GMT 
DarrellCarnah... 4 Sep 2004 7:47AM GMT 
lostintenn 4 Sep 2004 7:11PM GMT 
DarrellCarnah... 4 Sep 2004 11:23PM GMT 
lostintenn 5 Sep 2004 4:53PM GMT 
twopupmom 3 Jul 2005 7:30PM GMT 
DarrellCarnah... 20 Jul 2005 7:48PM GMT 
louisemattese... 29 Oct 2011 12:39AM GMT 
Bert_Court60 10 Aug 2013 7:23PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions