Search for content in message boards

Magdaline Cox Wilder-1923-2010

Replies: 2

Magdaline Cox Wilder-1923-2010

Posted: 6 Jul 2012 9:40PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Cox Wilder
Need Help to locate relatives!!!I am trying to locate relatives of hers. She was my 3rd cousin and I can not locate her family. I would love to locate a picture of her as well. I have attached her Obit here which lists her family members. Can contact via here or directly at--Peggy Druck greeneyedlady19582000@yahoo.com I really appreciate your assistance
MIDDLESBORO ?Mary Magdalene Wilder, age 87, passed away Friday December 10, 2010, at home with her daughter. Born in Evarts, KY., on April 13, 1923, she was the daughter of the late Roxie (Vaughn) Cox Hunley and Dewey Cox, and step-father Ed Hunley. In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by her husband, Harman Wilder; and daughter: Wilma Wilder. Survivors include her daughters, Vicky (Warren) Campbell, Danietta (Larry W.) Wilder, and Wanda (Stan) Durnen; sons, Dewey (Cherie) Wilder, Gene Wilder, Steve (Theresa) Wilder, and Jeff Wilder; ex-daughters-in-law, Sawn, Sandy, Ruth, Carolyn; ex-son-in-law, Jerry Gilbert; many special friends, including Judy and Nicole Taylor, grandchildren, great-grandchildren, and great-great grandchildren. Funeral services will be held at 7 p.m. Wednesday at the Creech Funeral Home Chapel with the Rev. Shelby Money and the Rev. Chad Burdette presiding. Graveside services will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday at Harrogate Cemetery. The family will receive friends from 6-7 p.m. Wednesday at the Creech Funeral Home. Creech Funeral Home is in charge of all arrangements Online condolences and guestbook available at www.creechfh.com Read more: The Middlesboro Daily News - Mary Magdalene Wilder
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
peggydalton58 7 Jul 2012 3:40AM GMT 
wildercherie 3 Mar 2014 10:00AM GMT 
peggydalton58 3 Mar 2014 10:24AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic