Search for content in message boards

Elihu Simpson and Lucinda Green Simpson

Replies: 1

Elihu Simpson and Lucinda Green Simpson

Posted: 17 Feb 2014 10:50AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Simpson, Green, Le Force
I'm trying to knock down my "brick wall." There is SO MUCH misinformation pertaining to Elihu Simpson in Bell County KY. The problem is there were 2 Elihus born a year apart in Bell County, KY. In 1859, Elihu was born to Chrisman and Sarah Simpson. Then, in 1860, another Elihu was born to Charles Calloway Simpson and Julia Blanton. I believe this is the Elihu who married Lucinda Green in 1882. They are the parents of James M. Simpson b. 1883. Elihu and Lucinda seemingly disappear after 1883. I cannot find them anywhere! Part of the problem is that information for both Elihus is intermingled on Ancestry and several other websites. It's so confusing! I think something may have happened to Elihu and Lucinda since they seem to disappear after 1883, and their son, James (age 17), is found living with his maternal grandparents, John B. and Nancy (Le Force) Green in the 1900 Bell County Census. I've looked on "Find a Grave" for Elihu and Lucinda with no luck. Any help or ideas would be appreciated!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
stormegale 17 Feb 2014 5:50PM GMT 
thomasker2 22 Feb 2014 1:39PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions