Search for content in message boards

Alexander, Hall connection

Replies: 2

Re: Alexander, Hall connection

Posted: 14 Mar 2013 1:46PM GMT
Classification: Query
Thanks so much for taking the time to look. Discrepencies seem to be a family trait lol. I descend from Isaac and Lucy, via Elijah, Virgil, Billy Joe. Many of our family members I have found at points in their lives went by middle names sometimes, first names others. Isaacs marriage bond was to Lucy Cole. We suspect that her mother was Susannah Porter married to a William Cole but perhaps it was Susannahs 2nd marriage or Lucy was born out of wedlock prior to the marriage to Cole. Lots of mystery surrounding the Halls. They were transient and finding records for them has been most difficult. I keep plugging away though.
I know that Isaac died in 1880, he was married at the time but I cannot find Lucy after that date. I suspect she went to live with one of her children, most likely a daughter. I believe she died between 1880 and 1911..tough time to find death records for Carter County. Elijahs obituary only mentions his wife and children, no mention of any of his siblings. He may well have been the last of his siblings alive.
If this was easy, probably would not be as interesting huh?
Thanks again for your time. Much appreciated!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Rvimmerstedt 13 Mar 2013 2:53PM GMT 
REUBEN5_1 14 Mar 2013 7:17PM GMT 
Rvimmerstedt 14 Mar 2013 7:46PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions