Search for content in message boards

Do you have the right Nancy Jane Williams Litteral?

Replies: 0

Do you have the right Nancy Jane Williams Litteral?

Posted: 31 May 2013 6:47PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Litteral, Williams, Pace, Biggerstaff
I cant tell you how many folks on ancestry have the wrong parents for our Nancy Jane Williams Litteral. or that she died in 1927 in Texas. It seems like they are just copying it from one page to the next without checking it out. Just because its on ancestry does not mean its correct. Nancy Jane Williams who was the daughter of John Williams and Mary Pace is not our Nancy Jane Williams who married James Litteral. That Nancy married Robert Biggerstaff and moved to Texas where she died in 1927 her death certificate is on file there. If you will note she is still using the name Biggerstaff and not Litteral. and also James and Nancy litteral are on the 1900 census for Carter co. as is Nancy Biggerstaff in 1900 in Texas, Neat Trick to be in two different states at one time.

I do wish that folks would clear this up on their trees. its distresses me that they just keep it that way when its wrong. I have worked hard on this family to get as much right as possible. Please folks change your pages.

Thanks
Sue

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions