Search for content in message boards

Robert Wilburn

Replies: 2

Robert Wilburn

Posted: 6 Sep 2013 4:09PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Nelson Wilburn, Guy Wilburn, Robert Wilburn
I am having trouble verifying the children of Robert Wilburn who was the father of Guy / Gilly Wilburn. I have Rueben, Lewis, Robert, Minerva, William, another William, Charlotte, Guy / Gilly, James. Some of these names I picked up on Ancestry and I can't verify them. Is the second William another child or just a different birth date? Why is there is long break between Reuben 1801 and Lewis 1805? The last child is 1836 ....that is a lot of child bearing years. I have questions so I am not sure of this info.

Also, NOTE. I have posted a photo on Ancestry of Nelson Wilburn and family. Nelson was the son of Guy. There are other family members ? in the photo that I can not identify. Some of you may be interested. They could be Lyons or Wilburn.

And.... many thanks to the people who responded to my post on Nelson Wilburn over the years. My life has had so many shifts and turns, I was not able to respond or follow through. But I want you all to know how much I appreciated you and your effort.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Spooky70 6 Sep 2013 10:09PM GMT 
thomasker2 27 Sep 2013 7:54PM GMT 
Spooky70 29 Sep 2013 4:46PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions