Sorry, these are two different Amanda's. The Amanda Adams that I'm in reference to was b. abt. 1838 and m. Leonard "Doc" Bays. They are listed in the 1860 Carter Co., KY Census. They had a daughter Laura Bays.
I think the Amanda you are in reference to is Henderson Bays b. abt. 1820 and m. Hannah Flanery b. abt. 1827. Henderson and Hannah according to my records had the following children and please correct me if I'm wrong and any additions are certainly welcome.
1. William Bays b. abt. 1846 died in the army
2. John Bays b. Dec. 29, 1849 in OH, d. Aug. 21, 1924
3. Sarah Elizabeth Bays b. abt. 1861 in KY m. Gilbert Stephens on Apr. 1, 1884
4. Malicie Bays b. abt. 1857 in OH, m. Nov. 16, 1888 John Messer
5. Hannah Bays b. abt. 1853 in OH - she never married
6. AMANDA BAYS b. abt. 1866 in KY
7. Sena Bays b. abt. 1860 in KY
Which one of these female children was called "Pink". I think it was the one that married Jeff Tackett.
Any help would be appreciated.