Search for content in message boards

John Leander Erwin

Replies: 12

Re: John Leander Erwin

Posted: 7 Jun 2011 10:54AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Erwin, Justice, Doty, Plyler
Vickie, Isn't this fun? to find a "new cousin"! If I remember correctly, the newest graves are straight ahead from the gate and to the right. The old unmarked ones are to the left. The stones (rocks) are not all placed on what you would think are graves but just piled around the base of trees. Definitely they are monument type stones.

I enjoyed meeting Gwen. She is in DAR on about 15 different ancestors and has helped me a lot. She is so willing to share and help research anything. I love her to pieces!
Are you in DAR or have any interest? I could provide documentation from Allison on back.

Lydia is a colorful character. She grew up in Carter Co, KY but lived her adult life in Idaho. She is big in politics, having served as State Rep and ST Treasurer of ID. Very well traveled and intellectual. But down to earth. I love her, too. She's lot's of fun to be with. All 3 of us are about the same age. 70.

Went out to mow the Justice cemetery this morning. Where my grandparents and several aunts and uncles are buried. Another one more or less abandoned. Nobody much left around here. My husband, bless him, and I have been mowing it about 15 years. Well, stay in touch and anything I can do to help, just ask. Janice

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
JaniceJustice... 7 Jun 2011 4:54PM GMT 
Jill Poloni 4 Dec 2011 4:37AM GMT 
Vickimp 5 Jan 2013 8:19AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic