Search for content in message boards

Connection of A Jackson Chester (son Grove Lee Chester) to other Chesters

Replies: 0

Connection of A Jackson Chester (son Grove Lee Chester) to other Chesters

Posted: 7 Feb 2014 3:04PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi - I am trying to connect A J Chester or A Jackson Chester (father for Grove Lee Chester). A J Chester was married to Mollie Chester (formely Greenhill). His parents were born in Kentucky but I am unable to connect him to the rest of the Chester family in Clarskville. Although I know he is related but from his birth date June 1869 I can't calculate which was his father or mother.

I found a Sarah Chester in Kentucky that could be his mother due to her birth age, but he was born in TN so no census record would show him. Found records for the letter "A" could be Andrew, Albert (just not sure) - angola, amanda etc.

I am doing the ancestry of this family for my significant other and his kids as a gift. This is one area on his mother's side I am stuck how they are related to the rest of the Chesters.

His last known relative was Grove Lee Chester's 2nd wife Dasie Chester and I can't find anything on her except the marriage record.

Anyone who can help it would really be appreciated.

Trying to find A Jackson Chester's parents.

Thanks -

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions