Search for content in message boards

Searching for Gray cousins in Clay County

Replies: 3

Searching for Gray cousins in Clay County

Posted: 24 Oct 2010 2:32PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am trying to find one or more sons of my great-uncle Jordan Gray, who was living when I last visited Clay County in 1985. I visited with his sister, my great aunt Nora Wagers at Marcum at that time but did not see Jordan or his family.

I have been working on the Gray family tree for many years and cannot get past Jordan's grandfather "Jim" Gray who died on Red Bird about 1890. I would like to try DNA testing for one of my male Gray cousins, to see if we can find a blood connection with other Gray families in Virginia, North Carolina and Tennessee, as "Jim" Gray came to RedBird from Grainger County, Tennessee.

Jordan, Ezekiel, Della, Nora were children of my gr.gr. grandfather Henderson "Hetch" Gray by his second wife, Nancy Ann Sizemore. My great grandmother Nancy Ann, and her sisters and only brother Willard were out of the first marriage to Alice Bowling, and they lived in Madison County, where I live now.

If anyone can help me get in touch with one of these folks, I would appreciate it very much.

Todd Moberly, Berea, KY
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
ToddMoberly 24 Oct 2010 8:32PM GMT 
grayapache 9 Jun 2013 5:01AM GMT 
grayapache 29 Jun 2013 10:52PM GMT 
dlraffa 28 Feb 2014 9:54PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic