Search for content in message boards

Charles Lashley-Jemima Musick

Replies: 4

Re: Charles Lashley-Jemima Musick

Posted: 17 Sep 2013 2:40PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello i'm trying to make a connection with Sarah "Sally" Meredith whom married James Musick 13 Mar 1858. My 3rd great grandmother is Cynthia Ann Meredith who married Edmond Decker and I'm wondering if they are sisters. I'm trying to make a connection because my great grandfather always told my mother that there last name was suppose to be Musick but their mother never gave them their fathers last name. Now I'm not sure what happened but it is said that when Edmond went to war 1863, Cynthia had kids by a Musick but no one ever knew his first name. After some research I believe that Edmond and Cynthia might of already been separated. According to the 1880 census Edmond had 3 kids well 4 but I believe he was raising a nephew also. And Cynthia had 4 kids. All of the kids on this census (one being my 2nd great grandfather, Christopher) the others are Abram, Elisabeth and Jack (Decker), were born between 1867 and 1877. On a later census Edmond and Cynthia are back together. If you have heard any of this I would appreciate help finding out who my paternal 3rd great grandfather is.

Thank you so much in advance
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
MJG50 12 Apr 2002 1:57AM GMT 
William Vince... 13 Apr 2002 3:41AM GMT 
MJG1950 19 Apr 2002 11:18PM GMT 
William Vince... 20 Apr 2002 3:21AM GMT 
Shannon Wells 17 Sep 2013 8:40PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic