Search for content in message boards

Sarah "Sallie" Brashear Howard, wife of Andrew Fall "Drew" Howard

Replies: 2

Sarah "Sallie" Brashear Howard, wife of Andrew Fall "Drew" Howard

Posted: 24 Oct 2013 6:49AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Brashear, Howard
I am looking for information on Sarah "Sallie" Brashear Howard, born March 1895 according to the Census, wife of Andrew Fall "Drew" Howard, daughter of Hezekiah Brashear and Lucinda Brashear Brashear. I lost track of her in 1945. I show her as being an informant for her mother's death certificate in 1941, At that time her name was Sallie Howard. In 1945, she appeared as a survivor in her father's Obituary, again under the name Howard. He got hit by a train in Irvine in 1945 that might help someone remember something, Although she was widowed in 1928, she seemed to not have remarried, at least as of 1945. I don't believe the couple had any children, but I could be wrong. I can't find a death certificate for her. I don't know what happened to her. Andrew Fall Howard was my Grandmother's brother. I seek the information for that reason. I am less interested in the Brashear side of things. The family is from Breathitt County originally but this couple moved to Irvine in Estill County. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Cris Brown
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
acb1030 24 Oct 2013 12:49PM GMT 
thomasker2 25 Oct 2013 6:23PM GMT 
skallyson 30 Jan 2014 3:02AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions