Search for content in message boards

David Carr LIZER

Replies: 1

Re: David Carr LIZER

Posted: 4 Apr 2013 2:25PM GMT
Classification: Query
Dick:

There is a memorial for David Carr Lizer posted on "Find a Grave" with his obituary and photo. I have attached the Obit.

Birth: J un. 26, 1806 Lexington Fayette County Kentucky, USADeath: Sep. 17, 1884 Carroll CountyIowa, USA David Carr Lizer was born in Fayette County, KY, June 26, 1806. He resided in Kentucky until 21 years old and from thence removed to Vermilion County, IL and later to Will county in the same state. During a long residence at the latter place, he united with the Methodist Episcopal Church at Lockport. In 1865 he removed Rantoul, Champaign county IL. In 1867 he came to Greene County, Iowa and five years later to Carroll County where he joined the Pleasant Hill class in Jasper Township of which he remained a member till transferred to the church triumphant in heaven.He leaves a wife to whom he was married the third day of December 1843. By this marriage they have had seven sons, all of whom are living. Four were present at the funeral. One lives in Illinois and two in Nebraske. Funeral services were conducted by Rev. W.M. Welch. "I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, from henceforth blessed are the dead who die in the Lord: Even so, said the Sprit, for they rest from their labors.

Jodi
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Richard Overgard 29 May 2000 12:00PM GMT 
jodilee00 4 Apr 2013 8:25PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions