Search for content in message boards

Deed concerning Parris Teeter and wife

Replies: 7

Re: Deed concerning Parris Teeter and wife

Posted: 4 Jun 2014 5:58PM GMT
Classification: Query
I descend from that William Clouse, by way of his second marriage to Patsy Fain. I don't know too much, but I have visited Garrard and Jessamine.

I saw the cemetery where William Clouse and Sally/Sallie Teeter/Teater is claimed to be buried, but their graves are so old that they would have been obliterated long ago. There were many other headstones there, though, that could be read. Many of them were of the Clouse family. There was a James Clouse and a Katie Burton, along with their children.

I suspect James Clouse was a close relative to William Clouse. They are only nine years different in age, with James born in 1814 and William in 1805. I would assume that William's son, James Wesley, was named after the James Clouse buried there.

I can give anyone precise directions and GPS coordinates for the Clouste-Burton cemetery. I can also give contact information for the neighbor living there that helped us out. We also have pictures. They've been uploaded to ancestry.com, but I haven't yet connected them to any family profile pages.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Sandra Hurt Norris 25 Jun 2004 3:20PM GMT 
gladgirl78 2 Jul 2004 8:25PM GMT 
Sandra Hurt Norris 4 Jul 2004 3:57PM GMT 
Cathy Armstro... 11 Jul 2004 7:57PM GMT 
Sandra Hurt Norris 14 Jul 2004 11:53PM GMT 
Cathy Armstro... 15 Jul 2004 9:49PM GMT 
dcsteele33 4 Jun 2014 11:47PM GMT 
dcsteele33 4 Jun 2014 11:58PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions