Hello, Barbara Boyd Seggelke
I have the following information on William Harrison Fuller, s/o Ebenezer Fuller (c1777-1837) & Sarah Lyons (1777-1861), and gs/o Thomas Lyons. Harrison was born 14 Sep 1817 in Whitehall, Washington Co, NY. He lived for a time in Broken Straw, Erie Co, PA. He married Mary Ruth Terry, d/o Apollos Terry (1798-1859) and Hadassah Ruth Abbe / Abbey (1796-1888), on 26 Dec 1841 in Crawford Co, PA. Mary Ruth's grandfather, Thomas Abbe, widower, died 31 Aug 1855 at age 88, in Grayson Co, KY.
Mary Ruth Terry was born 16 Mar 1823, Oneida, NY; d. 11 May 1903, Grayson Co, KY; They were both buried in the Fuller Cemetery - Duff Community - Grayson Co, KY. Harrison and Mary moved to Grayson Co, KY with their 4 children sometime between April of 1849 and their appearance on the 1850 Census of Grayson County. Harrison and Mary Ruth were the parents of 9 children:
1. Linus Fuller - b. 10 Oct 1842, Crawford Co, PA; d. 5 Sep 1923, Butler, Bates Co, MO; m. 8 Feb 1866, Grayson Co, KY to Frances Elizabeth Proctor, possibly d/o William Proctor and Dorcus W. Scott
2. Louisa Fuller - b. 27 Apr 1844, Clarion Co, PA; d. 20 Oct 1906, Tecumsah, OK; liv Boonesville, IN; m. 27 Nov 1857, Grayson Co, KY to James David Kiper (1837-1925), s/o Andrew Kiper and Elizabeth Allen
3. Albert/Alford Fuller - b.1846-1848, PA (2-1850/24-1870);
m. Darah A. Pool; liv. in TX
4. Mary J. Fuller - b. 22 Apr 1849, PA; d. 20 Aug 1850, Grayson Co, KY (v/r); bur. Fuller Cem, Grayson
5. Dewitt C. Fuller - b. 27 Apr 1853, Grayson Co, KY (v/r); d. 18 Aug 1854, Grayson Co, Ky (v/r); bur. Fuller Cem, Grayson;
6. Sarah K/Catherine Fuller - b. 8 Jul 1855, Grayson Co, KY (v/r); d. unknown; m. 8 Jan 1874, (Grayson Co, KY) to Scott Day; liv. Louisville, KY
7. John William Fuller - b. 9 Oct 1858, Grayson Co, KY (v/r); d. 30 Oct 1929, Vienna, IL; bur. Fuller Cem, Grayson Co, KY; m/1. 29 Dec 1888, Grayson Co, KY to Josephine P. Whitely / Whitley, d/o John Wesley Whitley and 1/w Louise Spurrier; m/2. 1 Feb 1906, Grayson Co, KY to Martha (Harrel) Purcell, d/o William Harrel and Nancy White
8. Victor Valentine Fuller - b. 22 May 1861, Grayson Co, KY (v/r); d. 12 Nov 1923, Breckinridge Co, KY; m. Mary E. Craig (1860-1892), d/o James B. Craig and Margaret E. Day
9. Loren D./ Leon D. Fuller - b. 12 Aug 1866, Grayson Co, KY; d. 10 Apr 1845, IL; m/1. Hester Emma Craig; m/2. Birtie (Shartzer) Wilson; m/3. Sarah Emily (Lampton) Smith Butler
"Fuller, Sessions and Scotts - Our Yeoman Ancestors", by Carol Clark Johnson
1850, 1860, 1870, 1880 Census Records of Grayson Co, KY
1852-1861 Vital Records of Grayson Co, KY
Fuller Family Cemetery
I have the Abbe and Terry families back 4 more generations. I also have the Whitely family back several generations. Let me know if you also need this information.
I would appreciate an up date on the family of John William Fuller and any additios and/or corrections for Harrison Fuller that you might have.
VirJean Potter Bozarth // firstname.lastname@example.org