Search for content in message boards

Deed Joseph Richeson to John Sharp 29 August 1810

Replies: 2

Deed Joseph Richeson to John Sharp 29 August 1810

Madeline Reese (View posts)
Posted: 21 Jun 2003 4:40PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Richeson, Sharp, Davis
This Indenture made this 23rd day of August in the year of our Lord 1810 between Joseph Richeson of the County of Green and State of Kentucky of one part and John Sharp of the County and state aforesaid of the other: Both witnesseth that the said Joseph Richeson for and in consideration of the sum of forty pounds money of Kentucky to use in hand the receipt whereof is hereby acknowledged, has this day sold to the said John Sharp all that tract or parcel of land situate and being in the County of Green on the long Branch of Roberson's (sic) Creek containing 155 acres by (illeg.) and bounded as follows to wit Beginning at a hickory and white oak corner to Joseph Bery's survey thence north 578 poles to a hickory and red oak N278 177 poles to a beech and a red oak in Richesons old line and with his line S 450 155 poles to a dogwood and white oak S45 to 209 poles to a red oak and thence a straight line above (illeg) land with all its appurtenances to the said John Sharp and his heirs forever the said Richeson wills warrants and forever defends the above sold land from himself his heirs and from the (illeg) person or persons whatever in testimony whereof I have hereunto set my hand and affixed my seal
Teste: Reazen Davis Sr
Reazen Davis Jr
James G. Sharp

Signed: Joseph Richeson, Polly Richeson

Deed recorded 29 August 1810 in Green County
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Madeline Reese 21 Jun 2003 10:40PM GMT 
KB_Cook 22 Jun 2003 2:43PM GMT 
stemmatis 1 Jan 2014 11:05PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic