Search for content in message boards

Stevenson/Pugh/Webb/Holmes

Replies: 5
Posted: 13 Jun 2000 6:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 11 Jan 2004 11:54PM GMT
Hi Mickey, I'm Raymond Winfred Morgan's daughter. My Mamaw Morgan Mildred Namon Stevenson-Morgan is their daughter. So your great grandfather is Homer E. Stevenson and Minnie Copper I think was her name or was it something else?You say Rachel Stevenson is your grandmother and Carol Holcomb is your great aunt. I've known 'em all my life....Ann, Ina, Clyde. Went to school with Randi Stevenson, she was a year or two older, Cathy, Debbie Holcomb. I sent you a picture
hope you got it OK. I gave Carol some copies of things not to long ago a year or so. You may of seen 'em at the reunion. I haven't got to go to one in so many years....
You have a lovely grandmother Rachel. She is dear to my heart. If you've seen one of the old Stevenson family pictures of all them my Dad is the one on the right in back of Ray and Bill.Good Luck on founding Thomas William Stevenson's death date I've looked for years off and on. I don't think I'll ever found it. Carolyn
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Mick Stevenson 8 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT 
Carolyn_Nicke... 10 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT 
Mick Stevenson 13 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT 
Carolyn_Nicke... 13 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT 
vestaclar 16 Dec 2000 12:00PM GMT 
michaelsteven... 10 Nov 2002 3:21PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions