Search for content in message boards

Abel White family

Replies: 7

Re: Abel White family

Margaret (View posts)
Posted: 6 Oct 2004 1:51PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: White, Sprinkle, Kerr, Salisbury
A portion of the quote from the Greenup county history that Vic posted to the Greenup Co. Message Board, included the following:

"Frank White married Carrie Sprinkle of Greenup County and they were the parents of a daughter, Pearl, and a son, Leslie, now a resident of Lucasville, Ohio." [end quote]

I'm curious about the name Carrie Sprinkle. My understanding is that Frank White married Estella ("Stella") Sprinkle, d/o David K. Sprinkle & Sophia Kerr.

David K. Sprinkle & Sophia actually had a daughter nicknamed Carrie (Caroline), but she married Charles Salisbury.

I'd be pleased to exchange information on the descendants of Frank White and his Sprinkle wife.

(I am posting this follow-up query to the Greenup Message Board at Ancestry. I notice that Message Board queries are automatically "gatewayed" [forwarded] to the Greenup Co. List at Rootsweb. If you are reading this as a message to the List and would like to reply, please click on the "link" to the Message Board and place your reply there. I am not a List subscriber. Thanks!)
Margaret

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
vvaris 5 Oct 2004 10:46PM GMT 
Margaret 6 Oct 2004 7:51PM GMT 
vvaris 6 Oct 2004 10:05PM GMT 
Margaret 7 Oct 2004 12:26AM GMT 
Ann 8 Oct 2004 12:47PM GMT 
balticblond 26 Apr 2013 4:46AM GMT 
laurel19511 25 May 2013 12:02AM GMT 
vicvaris74 14 Feb 2014 11:43PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic